Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Yarn love - Zara 8ply











Hello! 
How's your day going,  it's all good around here!

I thought I'd show you the other new yarn I have started stocking in my shop, this is Zara 8ply by Filatura di Crosa.  I had heard a bit about this yarn, how gorgeous it is, but had never used it myself, and I have to say that it is really worth the good reviews!  Soooo soft and luxurious!  A superfine merino, so you can imagine how lovely it is to use, and the finish is beautiful!  
And that is before you get to the colour range, a rich and vibrant palette, with lots of jewel tones.  I have chosen 26 beautiful shades, (it was hard to stop at 26!) and I will be adding to this as I place more orders.  This is a true luxury fibre and I think it could become my new favourite.
I feel anything you make with this will be very special.

Filatura di Crosa have many other beautiful yarns too, I think I might have to expand my range beyond just Zara 8ply soon.


Are you a Zara fan too?

Available now in my shop!


7 comments:

  1. Looks so plush. I love the blues! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jules

    I recognized this yarn straight away as I can get this here in Spain. I have used it several times and it is really lovely. It is indeed supersoft and has a wide variety of rich gorgeous colours. Your customers are going to love it.


    Giveaway ends in three days!

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jules, Love it and love the colors but sadly not available here!!!Have a great day!!!
    Love
    AMarie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zara is LOVELY to work with!!! Love the colours! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I can almost see how soft that yarn is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love, love those colours. They're making my mouth water!! I have used this yarn before and yes it is truly beautiful. a great choice for your shop.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!